Saturday, July 17, 2010

(: Uhmm. Myself. & Stufff.

Uhmm. (: Hah. Im Gonna List My Favorite Thing About Meh Friends! xD

Olivia: Uhmm. That I Can Just Walk In Your House, & Yuh Already Knowing It Meh! (:

Jessee: That We Can Get Crazzyyyyy! xD

Nickiii: That Yuh Tell Meh What I Miss. Im Always the First To know. (:

Sydney: That We Can laugh about the stupidest stuff! xD

Carriee: That Yur Pretty Amazinggg.

Marissa: That Yuh Understand Meh! (:

Katherine: That Yurrr Funnny!

Patrica: That yur meh bestiest friend! I'll ever have & nothing can change meh mind! xD

Katie: That Yuh Just Asked A Question & Now Were bets friends.

Indearia: Yur Crazyyy! (:

Mia & Margarita: That Yuh Were Meh Babysitter & Meh and Mia would always mess around & How I <3 Doby & Mario World! (:

Cornellie: Theee Weirdest Stuff We Say On the phonee.

Pete My Pet Dino- I <3 That Yuh wont ever do something wrong or mean to me & I can trust yuh! and yuh would never tell! (:

Well These Are My Favorite Things About Meh friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment